PHP Warning: Unknown: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings.
Hello If you are getting the error as above, please review our article. To solve the problem you need to edit your php.ini file. Therefore, follow the steps below in order.
- To edit your php.ini file, you must first find out which directory it is in. To do this, ”php -i | grep php.ini ”.
- According to the result, we use the nano command, which allows you to edit files in Linux. Example: ”nano /etc/php.ini ise if it is Centos 7" nano /opt/cpanel/ea-php70/root/etc/php.ini "php70 you have to do this separately for each version.
- Immediately after entering our file, search for the word ez timezone ile with the CTRL + W key combination.
- As a result, ”date.timezone” will come. Remove the semicolon located immediately to the left of this line and edit the line as follows.
- date.timezone = Europe \ Istanbul
- After editing, apply the CTRL + X combination to save the changes and enter Y in the question asked.
- Finally follow the code below. This code will reboot your system and the process will be completed.
- /etc/init.d/httpd restart
After performing these operations, your problem will probably disappear. If your problem persists, report it to our technical support team from the support panel.